Become shallow. Literally. OK, no don't become a pretentious, stuck up, jerk that no one wants to be around. But lets get real, what you look like matters.
I tend to think I have a sense of fashion but if I look back 15 years ago, that was questionable. It takes genuine effort to get up, put an outfit together, and look good. This matters. Regardless of the politics and reasons against this, people judge you for what you look like. This means that when you try to dress nicer, people label you as being more socially connected, maybe more wealthy, but most of all more important.
Socially Rebranding yourself comes from an online avatar and a real life replica. Care about the image you carry because people will respect you more when you do. Go to Pinterest and search fashion trends, copy them. Really fashionable people put them together.
It doesn't have to be brand name. Ok, I can tell what brand a persons jeans are by looking at them but that really doesn't matter. What does is the outfit you put together. Go to TJ Maxx, Ross, or any other store and spend some time putting nice outfits together. Become your own personnaly rebranding expert.
No comments:
Post a Comment